Who we are
Aion Sigma, Inc (2776639-9) – a company registered in Finland. We do our best to ensure information on our website is accurate.
Our website address is https://www.aionsigma.com
What data do we collect?
We collect your name, address, email address, phone number and register id of company.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the data to us on web forms when you register with us or you view our website with your browser’s cookies on.
How will we use your data?
We process the data you provide through our forms for statistics and we email you with our newsletter.
How do we store your data?
We store your data in our systems and we keep your details for 36 months from sign-up to our newsletter.
We send you our newsletter to email or link to it to your mobile phone from time to time. You may opt out from this any time.
What are your data protection rights?
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct any false data or update your personal.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that our company erase all your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have to the right to object to our company’s processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer your data we have collected to other organizations, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request we have one month to respond to you. If you’d like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
What type of cookies do we use?
- We use functional cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- We use advertising cookies to collect information on data you view, links you follow, data about your device and browser and IP address. We may also share online cookies with advertising partners to make our service affordable to you – this means you may be shown ads based on your browsing patterns.
How to manage your cookies?
You may set your browser not to accept cookies. However, some of our website features may then not function. Check allaboutcookies.org for more information.